Or use Clean My Drive 3.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
   ancient.ali...@icloud.com
Science is not only compatible with spirituality;
it is a profound source of spirituality.| --Carl Sagan

On 7/17/2018 10:35 AM, Barry Hadder wrote:
Hi,

Purgeable data is managed by the system and you can’t directly delete it.  If
you need to reclaim space for a partition, then the only way to force the
system to purge the data in question is to create a gigantic dummy file that is
big enough to cause the drive to reach it’s limit, or copy something over that
is really big in order to do the same thing.  You can create a file for this
purpose by doing the following in terminal:
dd if=/dev/zero of=~/bigassfile bs=20m
once the drive is full, go to iCloud drive options in iCloud preferences and
make sure that optimize drive storage is turned off.  Then delete the big file.

On Jul 16, 2018, at 6:27 PM, Antonio Guimaraes <anto...@accesstoplaces.com>