Installing Windows under Fusion uses Voiceover so that works well. Its been ages since I did this but it seemed to go well. Fusion offers three views, single, full, and unity. Full screen works best for me as I don't want to try dealing with both at the same time. I have worked out the keystrokes to easily switch between Mac and Windows.

In Windows, one shortcut that comes to mind is Alt-f for file menu. It brings up find instead. I have not figured this out yet. A work around I use is to use Alt-e then arrow left.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
   ancient.ali...@icloud.com
Science is not only compatible with spirituality;
it is a profound source of spirituality.| --Carl Sagan