Hello everyone,

I am Kirtika Ruchandani, a Maemo-GSoC student this year working on
integrating Maemo in Open Embedded(OE) by creating a maemo image for the
N800/N810 in OE.

The project aim is to get a file-system image of maemo built in OE for the
N800/N810 with all the Maemo software stack components - including the
hildon UI environment. The work done for this will also include making the
platform itself portable - i.e. being able to port Maemo components for a
device over a given base, say angstrom.

I will be looking at the Poky port of Maemo, previous work done by my mentor
Florian Boor on this project, Mamona (which supports N800 in OE) and
Angstrom (to be studied as a base) to go about the porting work.

I am a second year under-graduate student at  Indian Institute of
Technology, Madras (IIT-M) in India and my IRC and garage nickname is
rkirti.

--
Kirtika Ruchandani
Sophomore