Hi,

ext Randall Arnold wrote:
> I'm trying to restart the community events calendar project.  For
> reference, see this talk post:
> http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p=413562&postcount=11
> <http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p=413562&postcount=11> . There is
> much more info in the actual thread.
>
> I can't code in our current site environment, but I will do whatever I
> can to facilitate this and support afterward.
>
> Thanks for any and all guidance!

This project started as Nokia sponsored but it was cancelled at some
point. I just want to make sure that any work done on this will be done
purely in community mode.

In my *personal* opinion, it is better to follow the same strategy used
for other maemo.org services: use whatever is already available, free of
charge and good. I believe there are already good calendar services to
choose from.

--
Quim Gil
open source advocate