On Fri, 2009-12-11 at 16:47 -0600, Randall Arnold wrote:

I won't dissect the email its not productive but from someone who _is_ a
long time developer (even a linux one) I want to see the following:

 * This thing is *BIG*
 * This thing has potential to make me money!
 * This thing is *easy* (easy documentation, easy accessibility)
 * The barriers to entry are small.

If you can convey that on a flyer then you will attract developers but I
fear that only point 2 will attract the most and until Nokia sort out
the Ovi revenue stream we are a little stuck on that one.

> Randall (Randy) Arnold
> maemo.org community council
> http://tabulacrypticum.wordpress.com/

Regards,