Hi,

2009/12/23  <quim....@nokia.com>:
> Hi, we are cooking a maintenance update for Maemo 5. Fremantle PR1.1, as we
> call it.
>
> Following the advice given by the community during the Diablo SSUs, we have
> prepared an invitation for selected community contributors to join the
> testing before the update goes out. The list of testers has been made by
> Andre Klapper (our dearest bugmaster) based on active contributors to
> bugs.maemo.org + Council + maemo.org development team. They will get today an
> email from Daniel Wilms with detailed instructions.

I don't know if I'm in that list or not, but starting from this
evening I'll come back to Italy and I'll be able to use my buyed N900,
so it would be easy for me to use one of the two N900 just for
testing, without having to use the every day one.

Feel free to include me in that list if you think I can be useful for testing.

Best regards,

--
Andrea Grandi
email: a.grandi [AT] gmail [DOT] com