One question that I have is 'who will use 770?' ??
What I am getting is that it was designed to end users market, that is too bigger than otherelse, right ? Such being the case, they think if a layman end user is able to handle the device, who wouldn't :) ?!

For me will be good to have mobile ssh to my server and use 770 as remote
admin device ...
Oh man, it do have ssh applications. They are available from 'X Terminal' app (both client and server). Right now, I'm connecting with two 770s in a wlan via ssh, (logged in the former one from another ;)). It works as well.

But I did not logged in a desktop machine from a 770 because the my proxy is blocking me (danm), but I can test it tonight at home, and post here the results.

The biggest problem i found so far with device is lack of support for .ogg
file format for use as mobile media device...maybe this is not so hard to
add in though??
hummmm ... it isn't the biggest lack !! trust to me ;)

regards