Hi,

A little survey about your development preferences:

For the people that develops often on maemo, what IDE/set of tools have you
found to be essential to this task?

Anjuta? Emacs? Kdevelop? Eclipse? devhelp? ...

It could be interesting to know which tools have you found to be more suitable
for this task. It could also be interesting to know if you use them to
develop maemo itself or userspace apps.

And please, keep the flame wars low ^_^.

Yeah this is a highly religious subject..

I personally use vim and that's all I need.
Encode is still under heavy development, but
it looks promising if one likes IDEs.

It is developed by Timo Savola who also wrote
major parts of scratchbox, so these too are like
born to be used together. Also a Xephyr window
used to run the maemo in is integrated with encode.

Br,
Sampo