Hi,

Tapani Pälli wrote:
HOME-key is special. HOME button should always take you to home whatever
the situation is (even if input is being grabbed by a menu). Therefore
this key is handled in lower levels and Gtk application cannot do things
with it.

BTW: wouldn't it be nice, when the button bring you after another use back where you was before? For example I listen to music and push the home button to check how late it is. After this I would like to switch back to the audio player, just pushing home.

Do you think this would be an improvement?

Regards,

Keywan