On 3/30/06, Igor Stoppa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Interesting ... frankly nothing new to me, but it is a good start point
> that proves how it is possible to have good performances even with low
> power devices.

  Indeed :-)  I didn't really figure it would be news to you, although
I was hoping you'd say something if things looked completely off-base.
 Anyway, I was quite impressed with the wi-fi power usage, as it was
almost completely non-existent unless you were actively doing
something.  Given that the active current for the radio approaches
~500 mA vs 100 mA during normal operation, it's quite a feat.

> Next week i probably won't be able to reply to anything, however soonish
> Maemo designing/coding guidelines will be available, and i hope we'll
> have some discussion about battery-friendly drivers/applications.
>
> igor

  I look forward to it.  Aside from a few glitches here and there it
shouldn't be too much to worry about.

Larry