Andrey Khurri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> That's pity. The reason for I'd like to have a possibilty to create
> such a package is that I'd like to provide end users with new kernel
> which is needed to support our applications for the Nokia 770.

I don't want to discourage you, but the Linux kernel is a (rapidly)
moving target, so any software relying on its internals will be very
expensive in terms of support (or it won't last long).  Can't you
achieve whatever you want to do in any other way?  Or, at least, using
kernel modules?

Cheers,

Heike