Hi,
    Has anyone made some progress in running the eSWT in Maemo?

The Eclipse newsgroup did not mention any either. Just checking if anyone keeping things silent may have something to announce :-)

Thanks a lot,

--
Philippe Laporte

Bernd Lachner wrote:

On the Eclipse eRPC newsgroup is a discussion about future GUI support for eSWT/eRCP:

http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/article.php?id=2284&group=eclipse.technology.ercp#2284

Gtk is also in discussion. So I think this is also interesting for Maemo. I post the link here, because if someone is interested in eSWT/eRCP on Maemo join the Eclipse eRCP newsgroup and maybe help to get eSWT/eRCP to Gtk and Maemo.