Greg Morgan a écrit :
Got that sometimes ago ... not tested yet ...

Hello,

We have been very quiet about supporting project homepages here at garage.maemo.org. Well, we tried a few solutions: webDAV, scp, subversion and it seems that the most viable alternative is the last one.
Projects who maintain subversion repositories could easiliy manage their web content
by having a top-level 'www' directory inside their subversion tree. We will install
the necessary commit hook script on the server side, so every time the project
commits to 'www' the content will be copied (exported) to the proper location and the
homepage can be accessed thru http://<project>.garage.maemo.org.

Please send your comments, feedback to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or to my private
address.

Regards,
Ferenc