Sorry,

mea culpa, mea culpa, it was all my own fault!

I somehow mixed up
 zImage-su-18-200625-2gb-mmcplus52Mhz
and
 zImage-su-18-200639-2gb-mmcplus52Mhz

When I reported the problem, I was running *200625* on
2.2006.39-14, which indeed fails to load cx3110x and umac...

Everything is fine with *200639* on 2.2006.39-14.

Thanks, Frantisek!

 regards, Armin.