Saifa Saifa wrote:
With new maemo3.0 libgtk2.0+-dev is not installable with apt-get.
When I tried to apt-get install libgtk+-2.0 it shows the unmet dependencies
libglib2.0-dev. It is looking for pkg-config package which is installed by "osso-af-settings" and pkg-config version is 0.15.0 which is latest.
Your installation is not complete and missing packages for scratchbox provided build tools.
I recommend that you install which takes care of this problem.
http://repository.maemo.org/stable/bora/maemo-sdk-install_3.0.sh

From install instructions
http://repository.maemo.org/stable/bora/INSTALL.txt

Install Scratchbox provided virtual packages

  In addition to compilers, scratchbox provides a set of build
  tools such as make and autoconf. Compared to earlier releases, these
  build tools have been removed from maemo 3.0 'bora' release and are
  no longer provided with the rootstraps.

Janne

--
Janne Kataja, Movial Corporation