On 1/25/07, Larry Battraw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Warning-- do NOT empty your cart like I did.  I got the exact same
message and when I called the help desk I got passed to three
different people, all of which said they couldn't help me.  I tried
emptying my cart to see if that would help in letting them process the
code, but no dice.  Once you enter the code (Whether the order
completes or not!) it's locked out and no longer valid.  I now had to
find some kind soul on the Maemo team and try to convince them I
really didn't use my code :-(

So can I use these codes on the web or not? I've talked to at least
three different people, including one in level 2 support at the number
previously mentioned in this thread. I'd just as soon order off the
web rather than have people tell me they have no idea what Maemo is
every time I tell them where the discount code came from...

Andrew