"ext Chris Taylor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> yes, I did get your private mail.... and you were correct as to the
> cause of my problem..  I'll look forward to seeing sardine roll out.
> Is the application installer from sardine binary compatible with bora?

No, packages compiled in Sardine unstable will not be installable on
IT OS 2007.  Sardine unstable as a whole is 'binary compatible' with
bora in the sense that you should be able to upgrade a IT OS 2007
device to Sardine unstable.  You don't want to do this, tho, just to
get the fixed Application Manager.

> I'm hoping ya'll have fixed this to take into account people running
> the front-end as root and not simply failing gracefully??

Err, no. :) The fix makes it only fail gracefully... can't you fix
sudo to also work when used by root?