Hello

It has been an while but I did not give up yet!
Here is the first version of the qemu image
http://box.mmapps.net/~keesj/qemu_maemo_gentoo/

It supports both the 2.2 sdk and 3.1. I hope it will help ease the development
of 770 and n800 supporting apps.

greetings

On 4/7/07, Kees Jongenburger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 3/31/07, Kees Jongenburger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am creating a gentoo based qemu image for maemo development
> I want to support at least version SDK 2.1 and 3.1 of the maemo sdk.
> The rationale is quite simple I want it for the MUD project so we can
> build binaries
Hello

I have now setup a demo of a web based qemu based maemo sdk (2.2 and 3.1) on
http://mud.mmapps.net/  I guess that the idea is to provide a
build environment for mud packages where people can test if the
package can build
in a clear environment. I did not give it much testing yet, But I
think it works :)

Next steps would be to setup kernel targets.This "distro" was created
with scripts
and uses a cow file system to keep the original image intact so feel
free to poke around but
don't expect speed (I have a broken wireless network)

greetings