Hi everybody,

I'm writing a survey about the state of the art on free software related
research. It's part of my PhD and I'm interested on involve Maemo on
it.I would like to know if there is any research ( published articles on
conferences and publications ) that talk about :

* Maemo architecture ( Embedded architectures using OSS )
* FLOSS ( Free as "Libre" Open Source Software ) relation with Maemo
Project Management ( related projects vs maemo , comunity vs maemo,... )
* Open Source Development Model relation with Maemo development model
* Nokia policy related to Free Software

Also if there is any group on any university that work on any of this
subjects would be fine to know about them.

Thanks a lot

Ramon