On Wed, 2007-06-20 at 03:00 -0700, ext Ngurah wrote:
> Thnks ,
>  now i can run my app on N800.
> One thing i would like to ask, how i can integrate
> gstreamer0.10-plugins-base-extra to my app so user can
> use my application on one install ?

Add the gstreamer0.10-plugins-base-extra as a dependency to
your .deb-package. Unfortunately the .install-file doesn't currently
support multiple repositories, so users have to install the repository
before installing your package.

Depending on your software, you could perhaps change the videoscaler to
a capsfilter so that the video source would readily give stream in
correct dimensions. This would also enhance performance.

- Jami Pekkanen