On Tue, 2007-07-17 at 05:59 -0700, ext [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi , where i can found examples used in the tutorial ?
> The following link does't work
> http://maemo.org/development/examples/
> and my apt in scratchbox too.
> I'm trying to create a deb package to install  my application on N800
> What can I do ?

Could you specify which tutorial has the broken link? To install the
maemo-examples package, you have to have lines:

deb http://repository.maemo.org/ bora free non-free
deb-src http://repository.maemo.org/ bora free

In your scratchbox's /etc/apt/sources.list and run 'apt-get update'
before 'apt-get source maemo-examples'. Files of the example packages
can also be found in:
https://staging.maemo.org/svn/maemo/projects/tools/trunk/maemo_testing/maemo-examples/

They don't however include an example of making Debian package at the
moment. For that you can refer to the examples of Hildon Desktop Plugins
howto
(http://maemo.org/development/documentation/how-tos/3-x/tutorial_desktop_plugins_bora.html),
 which also includes files for autotools. These however differ a bit for
plugins and standalone programs.

I hope this helps.

- Jami Pekkanen