Hi,

Klaus Rotter wrote:
 > How can I use this jack? I have some problems to get anything other work
 > than the supplied headset. I use transformers to separate the N800 from
 > my HF equipment (a Ft817 amateur radio transceiver) and some resistors
 > to reduce the audio level so I can directly input line level. But it
 > won't work. Is there any resistor magic that will enable the audio in?

I fought with this one (jack detection), but due to my poor electronics
skills I never got it to work. However, I made some findings (so some
things can be at least ruled out :) which you can see from this thread:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/maemo/developers/27084

I'd also be very interested in getting the detection to work, so please
keep the list (or at least me) informed, if you get some progress.

Good luck,
- Jami