Hi

I'm a newbie with C programming and make many errors with memory
management (memory allocation, freeing memory...).
So, I'm aware about the memory used by my application.
I play with "top" and see my application uses 100MB !!!
I check my code and see the problem is here :

void kml_browse_btn_clicked ( GtkWidget * widget, gpointer data) {

    GtkWidget * HildonDialog;
    HildonDialog = hildon_file_chooser_dialog_new(GTK_WINDOW(pKmlBoite),
GTK_FILE_CHOOSER_ACTION_SAVE);
    getchar();

    if (gtk_dialog_run (GTK_DIALOG (HildonDialog)) == GTK_RESPONSE_OK) {
        gchar *chooser_filename = gtk_file_chooser_get_filename
(GTK_FILE_CHOOSER (HildonDialog));
        gtk_entry_set_text( GTK_ENTRY(LocaldirEntry), chooser_filename);
    }
    gtk_widget_destroy (HildonDialog);
    (void) widget;
    (void) data;
}

Before "HildonDialog = hildon......."
My application uses 36Mb.
After (getchar), it uses 100Mb !!!:
   VmPeak:       92288 kB
   VmSize:       92284 kB
   VmLck:           0 kB
   VmHWM:       12736 kB
   VmRSS:       12736 kB
   VmData:       67484 kB
   VmStk:          84 kB
   VmExe:          40 kB
   VmLib:       13504 kB
   VmPTE:          56 kB

When, I validate the dialog windows, "gtk_widget_destroy" does not free
the memory.

The application always uses 100Mb.

I'm a newbie, but I think there is a problem....
Some help is needed.

Thanks.

David.

--