Hi all,

Just a quick note to say that the DSP task encodes the test .au file
correctly. Still a minor ;) issue that the DSP crashes after the DSP
has finished the encoding task (I think this is probably due to a
non-existent semaphore being written to, will have to test my theory
tomorrow).

I've not looked at the rest of the Bluez code, so am not sure exactly
how to plumb this DSP task in (though I'm hopeful it will be pretty
much a drop-in replacement. Fingers crossed :) ).

The code (and some binaries if you're daring) are in the Garage
dsp-sbc project.

Cheers,

Simon