Dave Neary wrote:
> Information
> for older OSes or for the 770, should be (IMHO) a footnote at lest, or a
> reference to an "archived" page which doesn't show up when browsing the
> wiki normally.

Well, I would not be surprised to hear such opinion from @nokia.com but
I am a bit surprised to hear this from @maemo.org :-)

Nokia 770 is not dead. There are still plenty of users of 770. You can
still buy 770 new in a box on ebay and used devices change hands to new
users who need information too. Please be careful with removing
770/OS2006 or 2007(HE) information. Also people still use N800 with
OS2007, latest in not always greatest :-)

Perhaps the newest stuff should be first but footnote or archived page
is going too far IMO.

Can we tag pages or sections with OS/device names?

Frantisek