Hi All,

I just checked in N800 the following program for writing into a file which

doesn't work.... Any clues what is going wrong? I neither get any error not
it is

creating a file and writing into it.........

#include<stdio.h>

void main()
{
    FILE *Gfile;
    if ((Gfile = fopen("/media/mmc1/test.txt", "wt+")) == NULL)
    {
        printf("Error in file creation");
    }

    if(Gfile)