Hello,

this was already discussed here
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/maemo/developers/36516#36516 but
nothing happened. Today GeneralAntilles mentioned it again
http://www.internettablettalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=203080#post203080
so I have finally sumbitted request for garage project which was
approved - https://garage.maemo.org/projects/kernels/

Primary goal is to accumulate kernel patches so they do not get lost,
secondary goal is to build kernel images for all devices and latest
versions of all IT200x releases. Patches should primarily apply to
kernel sources release in Maemo SDK (i.e not current linux-omap).

I am currently not the best admin for this project (daughter born last
week :-) so feel free to join and help.

Good place to discuss ideas is perhaps open-discussion forum of the
project https://garage.maemo.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=2801
Big question is to how to structure patches and where to keep them
(directly in svn tree, tracker).

Frantisek