Kalle Valo wrote:
> Nokia 770 has stlc4370 and documentation for that chipset is not
> available. I'm not aware of the differences between stlc4370 and the
> newer chips so I cannot say how much work there is needed to get the
> driver working in 770.

Not good :-( But still, the driver talks to the firmware and so far you
were shipping both (3825/3826.arm) firmwares together so I hoped they
offer same API when accessed over SPI. Or do you have some special and
different 3826.arm firmware now for open source driver? Or is the
difference in umac.ko for 770 vs N8x0? I hope not, I think Poky people
were succesfull with 2.6.18 kernel and umac.ko for N800 runing on 770.
So can we take the firmware as working black box offering same
functionality for both chips?

Frantisek