The SVN version of kismet works minus packet injection.
http://qwerty12.maemobox.org/screenies/kismet.png
That was running for ~8 hours. I've had it running for 24 hours exactly. 24
hours was enough for me to put the dump in my aircrack-ng build and have a
key in 1m 30s.

But I go off topic here and apologize.