Hi,

I was investigating OpenGL python bindings on Fremantle. As I understand
from previous discussion on this topic: although PyOpenGL will work in
Fremantle SDK, it won't work on real hardware which will run OpenGL ES. So I
started looking for python bindings for OpenGL ES.

>From the top search results, I found out the pys60 project by Nokia has
bindings for OpenGL ES (
http://www.khronos.org/message_boards/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=855). (I am
surprised to see how old that post is.) I checked the pys60 source code
1.4.5 and it indeed has opengles bindings.

My question is, is there a plan to have similar OpenGL ES python bindings on
Fremantle?

Or is it just clutter and pyclutter?

Thanks,
Jayesh