Hi,

 The autobuilder doesn't seem to be moving packages to extras-devel. I
uploaded python-vte to the diablo autobuilder and it still has not shown up
yet. I checked with some other packages, by other people, osm2go and
dialcentral and they haven't been uploaded to extras-devel - despite it
having been many hours since they had been uploaded.

Please don't tell me to reupload as I do not have the original source
packages available to me and the autobuilder, being the clever thing it is,
deletes the source packages it has while it's "moving" them to extras-devel.

I realise my tone isn't a nice one and the annoyance isn't directed at you,
or the maemo.org team responisble for the autobuilder, but rather at the
autobuilder for chewing my packages.

Best Regards,
Faheem