Agreed. I hate NetworkManager so badly. I had nothing but trouble with
it on a tablet (Mer) and on a desktop computer. I had to pin the
NetworkManager from Ubuntu Hardy when I upgraded as the newest version
gave me nothing but trouble.

icd2, the Network Manager used in Diablo, is probably the most
reliable manager I've used.

I find it hard to agree with the article due to my own experiences and
it is heavily biased.

More power to ConnMan!

Best Regards,
Faheem