subversion was a quick upload of the one in Chinook to the Diablo
autobuilder with a minor change of the Build-Depends. I won't be able
to upload it to the Fremantle auto-builder, myself, but have no
problems with it being done by someone else (not that I, rightfully,
have a choice).

Fremantle uses Pulseaudio now for mixing/output. It is unlikely that
you'll see osso-esd in Fremantle because osso-esd depends on the
non-free osso-rx44-dsp-headers. Hope that I'm wrong, however.

Best Regards,
Faheem