On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 11:32:37AM +0200, Cornelius Hald wrote:

> I´ve updated the wiki page with all the information that was
> provided in this thread. If something is not clear, please feel free
> to update the page.
>
> http://wiki.maemo.org/Using_Fremantle_Widgets#Automatic_Screen_Rotation

Thanks Cornelius for updating the wiki.

There's one more thing about rotation that I think hasn't been
discussed yet (among other things because it's a relatively recent
change) and might be a good idea to mention in the wiki.

The group of filter buttons in HildonAppMenu has now a fixed size
(::filter-group-width pixels) that is independent of the number of
filters and the orientation of the device.

So what happens basically is that if filters look good in landscape
mode, they should look the same when you change to portrait.

Berto