Hi David,

On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 7:15 PM, David Greaves <da...@dgreaves.com> wrote:
> Kees Jongenburger wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I plan to create a proposal for the push n900[1] and I plan to use the
>> usb port. I have the following question.
>> When the device is in usb-host mode it should of course provide power does
>> it?
>> Is it possible to charge the device while it's in usb-host mode?
>
> I saw the interesting responses to the 'hijack' about gadget mode - but did
> you
> get an answer to the host mode question Kees?

No, I found a Q&A from Nokia World stating something like: probably
the same level of support as was done for n800/n810. What this means I
don't know , will we need to patch the kernel again?

The real answer should be here:
http://maemo.nokia.com/n900/specifications/
but the only thing about USB wrong. it states Micro-USB connector
which is also wrong as it should be mini right?

Still hoping for some good answer or somebody with a device to report success,

Greetings