2009/9/28 Piñeiro <apinhe...@igalia.com>:
> From: Thomas Perl <th.p...@gmail.com>
>> I'd rather do without the scrolling if possible. Here's my mock-up and the
>> accompanying Python script that you can use to try it out:
>>
>> http://thpinfo.com/2009/maemo/colorchooser.png
>>
>> http://thpinfo.com/2009/maemo/colorchooser.py
>
> It looks very fine. Anyway, you can still use the "three column color
> selector" and blabla, in order to allow the user to define a custom
> extra color.
>
> I suppose that you have the same idea, as you have the button
> "Advanced". I suppose that when you press this button, a color dialog
> could appear in order to select a color in detail. Or do you have
> another idea for this button?

Yes, we can probably add whatever we want in the "Advanced" color
dialog. One thing that I would find nice (and that I have not found on
any platform yet) is that customized colors are saved per-user and not
per-application (so that when I for example have a great "green" color
that I want to use for my Uni stuff in GPE, I can have the same color
as background color of Uni-specific notes in Conboy and as background
color for Uni events in the countdown widget, etc..).

Thomas