Hi,

ext Valerio Valerio wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we've some spare rooms/beds at the Ibis hotel[1], since the rooms are
> already paid, we'll give the opportunity to no-sponsored participants to
> stay there. All the rooms have two beds, we don't have any single room
> booked.

I have just listed the only 3 rooms that will be taken by Nokia. Most
people at Nokia had booked their accommodation already, so it was not
easy to drag new ones.

This means that more rooms are available. Please fill them!

The hotel asks us to send the list of people in advance, by Monday if
possible. Thank you.

--
Quim Gil
open source advocate