El lun, 05-10-2009 a las 16:29 +0300, Felipe Contreras escribió:

> > Just excellent! I reviewed it and it is a very good job! I am
> already
> > working on some patches to add some features, but I'll tell you when
> > they are ready :)
>
> /me crosses his fingers for multiscrobble and libre.fm :)

That's not such a crazy idea, we could add it at some point. Right now
the code is quite simple and it shouldn't be much a problem to refactor
to make it webservice-agnostic or something like that :)

btw, I forgot to say, but I set up a mailing list for those interested
in this small project. mafw-lastfm-de...@garage.maemo.org .

Claudio