Hello!

With the latest firmware, the "Settings" window and the Application
Manager both show a fake screenshot when clicking the icon in the menu
and then fade to the "real" window contents after the application has
really started up (look closely at the "Language & region" icon in the
settings dialog when starting it to see what I mean, as the screenshot
contains a different icon than the real application).

For applications that start up longer (e.g. Python applications) this
can be really helpful, and I'd like to do the same for gPodder if
possible.

Is there an "official" way to do this for third party applications (or
how is it done at all)?

Thanks,
Thomas