Mikko Vartiainen wrote:
>> How can I differentiate between arm and x86 builds? Example - x86 may
>> use vorbis package but arm can use tremor so Build-Depends: can be
>> different for x86 vs ARM. arm may also benefit from arm specific
>> compiler flags. How can I solve that?
>

> I'm not sure why would you want to do that in maemo context.

Well, yes, my example was vorbis vs tremor but true that
tremor/libivorbisdec is in x86 target too so I can use tremor in both. I
don't have any other real world example.

But still it could be useful to set different compiler flags for arm
(vfp, thumb mode) or workaround some stuff not available in stratchbox
environment.

Frantisek