> > I'm thinking of a small usage, a app that found the freest frequency
> > (by listening fm with the transmitter) and change the frequency of
> > transmitted music to the found one and send an rds signal by the
> > transmitter, so you don't have to change frequency on your
> car receiver (or everything else).

Great to hear this, I was thinking of trying something similar when I had
some time. The FM transmitter also has a basic receiver built in (afair from
the spec sheet), i.e. not the one that is built into the Bluetooth chip that
is used to listen to the radio, which I imagine is designed for just such a
usage (I think it just returns a signal level for each frequency, but I'd
have to take another look at the sheet to be sure) does anyone know if we
can access this at the moment?

Cheers,

Simon

ing_Multimedia_Components/FM_Transmitter_API_Usage