Hello Alan, b0nc3 and Tuomas!

2010/1/5 Qole <qole.tab...@gmail.com>:
> On Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 7:53 AM, Thomas Perl <th.p...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I've been thinking of creating a "SCP" sharing plugin for uploading
>> photos to a web server, but then thought that a "generic" command-line
>> sharing plugin would be even more universal and useful. [...]
>
> What a MARVELOUS idea!

I have created a project on garage:

https://garage.maemo.org/projects/sharing-cli/

Would be nice if all of you who are interested can join this group so
we can collaboratively implement this plugin. I've set up the git
repository (although no commits yet) and am waiting for the mailing
list to be activated.

> If you coupled this with an "Advanced Mode" in the File manager that let you
> show all files and browse all directories, it would be The Best Idea Evar!

This should probably go into Petrovich - we have control over it (it's
open source), and it integrates the "Sharing" functionality already.

Greetings,
Thomas