Talking of schemas, it would be nice if dh_gconf could be made not to
put the "rmdir -p --ignore-fail-on-non-empty" line into the postrm of
a package using it, since the BusyBox shipped with the N900 doesn't
appear to support to support the "--ignore-fail-on-non-empty" option
which causes dpkg --purge <package having the the clause containing
"--ignore-fail-on-non-empty"> to fail.

I'm currently "hacking" around it by installing my schema file
manually, and inserting the usual lines generated by it manually into
the respective files, replacing "rmdir -p --ignore-fail-on-non-empty"
with "rmdir -p || true"...

Best Regards,
Faheem