Since the update wouldn't appear with using 51-1, and I got tired of
waiting a few days in hope that it would appear, I just used my
favourite tool for getting the images off the NSU server to download
the 44-1 UK & Ireland image and the best part? NSU carry images for
legacy devices!

Best Regards,
Faheem

(Yes, I am aware that there is an element of "Cool story, bro" about
this e-mail...)