Hi Jeff,

Jeff Moe wrote:
> I've had my device for 1200 hours so far (50 days). For how many of
> those hours have the various services been down? I'm not sure
> everything has ever been working for a full complete day. "Break in
> the corners"? That's quite a gloss.

You could accomplish a lot more by rattling fewer cages. You've known
this community for 50 days. Rather than rubbishing the work which
everyone has done on this project *before* you arrived, you could
criticise a little less frequently, tone down the sabre rattling, and in
general be a bit nicer.

This has never been a community where he who shouts loudest gets his way
- please don't try to turn it into one.

Cheers,
Dave.

--