Hi,

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 5:45 PM, Edward Johns <ejdom...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> I feel a little cheeky asking this when I've only just joined the list
> but I was wondering if anybody else thinks it is a good idea to have
> mails to this list (and the other maemo lists) prefix the subject line
> with the name of the list. This is a technique used on most other
> lists I subscribe to and can be done automatically by Mailman (using
> the subject prefix option in the list personality settings).
> It is a great help to those of us subscribed to several different
> lists that we access via different clients.
>
> I have manually set the subject of this post as an example.
>
> Any takers?

Seems good, but since you're using gmail, you can setup a "to:" filter and
add label for each list with a different color, of course it only works if
you read gmail mostly from the web (my case :)).

Anyway your suggestion should be implemented.

Best regards,

--
Valério Valério

http://www.valeriovalerio.org