2010/3/5 Cornelius Hald <h...@icandy.de>:
> Before doing the release, maybe we should try to collect a list of
> project currently using widgets from hildon-extras. We could then
> directly contact the authors to notify them of the change.

I've created a Wiki page where developers can add their apps that
are using Hildon-Extras:

  http://wiki.maemo.org/Hildon-Extras

Do you think we can come up with a "widget gallery" on the wiki
page that describes each widget and shows a screenshot? This
can really help developers to decide if they want to use HE and
which widgets from it they might find useful.

> Also we should think about further additions, that should go into the
> first release. For example, I would really like to have a nice
> HeColorButton, that contains a colored square and a label. The
> integration of HeColorDialog and HeSimpleColorDialog would also be nice.

I'm using HeSimpleColorDialog myself in MaePad, and Graham said
that he would use it too (don't know if he does already). If you do a
HeColorButton, please also do a variant that can be used as a toolbar
button (I'd use that in MaePad, too).

> I could go for the color button. Would there be someone interested in
> bringing together the color dialogs?

Do you mean merging both color dialogs into one "configurable" dialog?

Thomas