From: ext Ryan Abel [rabe...@gmail.com]
Sent: 19 March 2010 23:43

> Will it be advertised as such? Wording I've seen so far leads me to believe
> it'll be advertised as "MeeGo" not "MeeGo-compliant". I guess we'll have to
> wait and see.

The N900 box you might have states that it is certified for USB, but for
example doesn't mention anywhere that even pc-suite has been tested as part of
the USB certification because of hte way it needs to be performed. Even if
pc-suite is certainly not part of he USB standard.

Here we are entering into a land for marketing and lawyers, where the message
needs to be summarized and still retain its meaning.

Anyway why wouldn't "MeeGo" be correct if it is contained in the device? I
could understand the argument if some MeeGo component was to be replaced, but
if it is extanded or if some gap (platform specific) is filled by a non-MeeGo
component, I see no real problem or miscommunication.

igor