Dnia poniedziałek, 29 marca 2010 o 16:48:30 ianaré sévi napisał(a):
> Please tell me you're kidding.

No, I am not kidding. It was discussed here on mailing list and announced that
Extras autobuilder will be updated to PR 1.2 compatible SDK and that resulting
packages will be installable only on devices owned by Nokia employed people
(and some from cooperating companies). Other users (and developers) have to
wait for next firmware drop (which does not have release date as usual so it
can be tomorrow or in next year).

> Because now my app isn't even available in the catalogue.

> Is there a way of specifiying to use the older packages?

No such option. Downgrade SDK on your home machine and do build there.

> Or deleting the new build from the server ?

This maybe is possible but I do not know details.

Regards,
--
JID:      h...@jabber.org
Website:  http://marcin.juszkiewicz.com.pl/