Hello,

I have a problem with upload binary deb to gregale/bora/chinook extras. Is this supposed to be working? First I noticed that server key was changed so I needed to remove old one from known hosts. And then uploading via dput still fails with permisison denied, see below

Permission denied (publickey).
lost connection
Warning: The execution of '/usr/bin/scp' as
'scp -p /scratchbox/users/maemo/home/maemo/scummvm/scummvm_1.1.0_armel.deb /scratchbox/users/maemo/home/maemo/scummvm/scummvm_1.1.0_armel.changes fano...@garage:/var/www/extras/incoming/gregale'
  returned a nonzero exit code.
Error while uploading.

I have checked my garage account and my ssh key is still there. My ~/.dput.cf has following section

[gregale-extras]
login = fanoush
fqdn = garage
method = scp
hash = md5
allow_unsigned_uploads = 0
incoming = /var/www/extras/incoming/gregale

Same thing happens with Bora. It worked fine last time I needed it (2009-12-01).

And BTW I canot find this in maemo wiki anywhere (due to cleanups?) It should be documented in http://wiki.maemo.org/Extras. Nearest relevant topic is http://wiki.maemo.org/Uploading_to_Extras-devel#dput

Frantisek